DRI SCREEN SUNSCREEN SPF 50 - FISH FRIENDLY 4 HOUR WATER RESISTANCE
With the hot Aussie sun beating down on us it’s easy to get burnt. So sun protection is a must. But as every angler knows sunscreen can turn the fish off the bite.
Well, not anymore! The NEW DRI Screen SPF 50 Sunscreen –Does Not Repel Fish! So there is no need to worry about protecting yourself and family from the burning sun.
Anglers, Outdoor adventures and travelers can enjoy the great Aussie outdoors, with the extra confidence that DRI SCREEN Sunscreen offers. Combine this with the proven fact that DRI Screen doesn't repel fish. Now there will be no excuses to get out there and enjoy the great outdoors!
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- SPF 50 Protection against both UVA and UVB rays
- 4 Hours Water Resistant
- Fish Friendly - wont repel fish
- DRI Touch Application – Not Greasy
- Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Complies with Australian Standards AS/NZS 2604:2012
- Made in Australia
- Choose from 75ml Tube or 400ml Bottle
Note: Price varies if you choose 400ml bottle - select it from our order menu to view price
- DRI SUNSCREEN has passed new TGA Regulations and as such is one of the first sunscreens in the country with an SPF factor of 50 with 4 hours of water resistance!
- Easy to apply – DRI Screen has an almost invisible Dri Touch finish, is non-greasy and lasts a minimum of four hours with full sun protection before needing reapplication.
- DRI Screen can be used a part of a Sun Smart Program So be Sun Safe don’t forget to wear a hat, sunglasses and clothing and find some shade were possible. All these products are available on our website.
Protect yourself and your family today from the Harsh Aussie Sun add DRI Screen SPF 50 sunscreen to your cart today.