The EDC24 PACK is a 25-litre day pack suitable for either short patrols (24 hour) or as a larger EDC pack. The pack features three zippered compartments.
The main compartment has an internal padded laptop sleeve (or bladder pocket) and zipped mesh compartment. This compartment also has a centre tube exit for a hydration tube or head set cable. The rear compartment features a bladder compartment and attachment clip to secure the bladder. The front pocket of 24HR EDC PACK features a zippered mesh pocket and internal organizer for notepads, GPS, writing utensil, passport wallet and other small essentials. Zipper side pockets allow expansion to carry water bottles or compact umbrellas. The EDC24 PACK also has a soft velour lined zippered pocket for glasses, cell phone, etc. The pack also has daisy chain webbing that runs along the front panel seam for attaching any carabiners or similar gear to the pack. Laser-cut system compatible with MOLLE/PALS makes the backpack not only fully modular, but also still maintains a sleek low-profile look. Thanks to the packs shape, the pack has a smaller height and width than other packs with similar capacity and makes it more comfortable with belt kits or ballistic vests. The suspension system is based on comfortable shoulder straps and internal stiffener in the back. Waistbelt is detachable and can be stowed away. Made of durable 1000D Cordura nylon fabric with water resistant coating. Made of contoured foam profiles with multiple air channels that are combined with airy mesh, keeps the pack off the back, which enhances air circulation preventing heat build-up and sweating, while the stiff foam ensures comfort and stability.
- Laser-cut slits MOLLE/PALS system
- Heavy duty two-way zippers
- Main compartment features an internal mesh and a padded laptop compartment
- Two additional zippered external pockets
- Side pockets that are equipped with elastic to expand
- Paracord drag handle (contains of two 2.5 m cords)
- Quick release shoulder straps
- D-Ring attachment points
- Side and bottom retention straps with buckles
- Daisy chain webbing for attaching extra gear/carabiners
- Velcro panel (10.1 x 5.1 cm / 4 x 2 in) for ID patches
- Made of 1000D Cordura fabric
- Colours: Multicam, Black and Olive